Sunday, May 15, 2011

The only thing constant is change

So, I've already changed the name of my blog. I do live in a state of rewrite! Actually, the name "Gliding at the Speed of Sound" came to me suddenly when I was talking with a friend.

I guess that's kind of how I feel a lot of the time. The world is rushing by -- fast -- and I feel like I'm gliding through it all. Change is happening all around us. Not all of it is bad, but some of it is. But we can't hide from it. Change is here to stay!

Does anyone else feel that way? Like life is racing by?  And that life is one big change after another?

When I write, I feel like life comes to a complete stop as I step into another realm. It isn't that I mind change, but I do feel like I'm on a rollercoaster a lot of the time!

Anyway, now you know where the name change came from!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Good luck. By the way, I'm glad I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cindy! Great to see you! I'm getting ready to post another blog. Last week was just a warmup!

    ReplyDelete